Terms and Conditions
On payment of the deposit you are agreeing to the terms and conditions stipulated in this document
Securing The Event
- Quotations (unless part of a promotional discount) are valid for a maximum of 30 days. Once the deposit has been received the prices for each individual will not change. If the deposit is not paid until after the 30 days the prices can be subject to change
- You will be asked to secure the booking with a 50% non-refundable booking fee, this is 50% of your total invoice, i.e Bridal Trial and Wedding Day. This secures your trial and holds your wedding date. The final balance is due 2 weeks prior to your wedding day.
- For weddings more than 12 months away a non-refundable booking fee of £50 (which will be deducted from the wedding day balance) will hold the date for you until you have had your trial. Your trial will then need to be paid no later than 2 weeks before your appointment. Within 2 weeks of your trial a further deposit of 50% of the wedding day balance will be due to confirm your booking. Remaining balance to be paid no later than 2 weeks before your wedding day.
- Additional ladies can be added to the booking up to 6 weeks before the wedding day, again a 50% booking fee per person / per service is required as confirmation
- If you decide you do not want to go ahead with your booking, within the first 14 days (day 1 being from when you contacted Sharon to book, not when the deposit was sent), a full refund will be sent back to yourself
- A wedding day or trial booking are not secured until a deposit/booking fee has been paid. Appointments are not held for any period of time without payment
- Trials booked on a Sunday will incur a £25 surcharge. During the wedding season trials for a weekend can only be booked for the afternoon. Weekend appointments are extremely limited
- Payments are only accepted via bank transfer or cleared cheque prior to the appointment. Sharon does not accept any cash payments on the day
- Failure to make payments within the agreed timescale could result in your wedding date being released. If there are any problems with meeting payments please contact Sharon immediately so a new agreement can be made
- Payment plans can be set on request (subject to an initial £50 deposit), provided the final balance is received no later than 4 weeks prior to your wedding date. Minimum monthly payment will be £30 and will incur a small admin fee of £10-£20 depending on the length of time of the plan (this is to cover the monthly update to your paperwork and extra bank charges incurred for small frequent payments)
- Any alterations/change of appointment etc could possibly result in an administration fee of £25.00
- Should you need to rearrange your trial booking this must be arranged not later than 2 weeks prior to your appointment, otherwise a fee will apply. Complete cancellation a trial is non-refundable
- In the unlikely event that you need to cancel your booking, you must do so at least 8 weeks before the confirmed date in writing and with a telephone call. Any cancellations made within the last month of the date will be subject to 100% payment of all outstanding fees
- Sharon is within her rights to turn down any additional members to the party if it is not feasible for the party to be completed in the allocated time
- Deposits taken for your booking are non-refundable. Lost deposits cannot be used to pay towards any outstanding balance for services still taking place. If you wish to increase the size of your booking extra non-refundable deposits will be required
- Any reductions to the party made within the last month of the wedding date will still require full payment. Services cannot be transferred to another member of the party. Reduction of services made more than a month before the date will receive a 50% refund of the full value, deposits are non-refundable.
- Cancellation by Sharon due to unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to; problems rendering her ability to perform her obligations to you, will result in a full refund if Sharon is unable to provide a suitable substitute. No further compensation will be offered
- Trials will take place at a time agreeable to both parties, and will not be undertaken as completed looks for you to use to attend functions etc, such bookings are complete bookings and will attract the appropriate fee. All trials are held at 150 High Street, Halling, ME2 1BZ in the consultation room unless otherwise arranged. Trials at an alternative location will incur a travel fee for the complete round trip journey.
- For a trial timings are allocated for each service (up to 90 minutes per service for brides hair or makeup, up to 60 minutes per service for all other members of the wedding party excluding flower girls/junior bridesmaids, these are up to 45 minutes for hair up). For each trial booking and additional 20 minutes is allocated for setting up and packing away.
- Should the trial over run these timings for reasons including and not limited to extra waiting time between clients, late start due to clients not being ready, or changes in the style required, should the diary allow for the extra time (during busy seasons 2 or more weddings/trials can be booking in one day therefore timings are vital) additional charges of £25 per extra hour or part thereof, will be invoiced and must be paid within 3 working days of the date of the invoice. In the event that Sharon is unable to stay after the agreed time an additional trial will have to be booked.
- All additional trials will be charged at the standard fees.
All Other Business
- All personal information held by Sharon is secured and not shared with third parties, unless permission is granted, and stored in a locked cabinet or a locked laptop. After your final appointment all sensitive information (excluding images) are deleted and disposed of in the correct manor.
- Every child under 18 years of age who wishes to have either Make-up or Hair services must complete a declaration form (basically, a signed letter of consent from the Legal Guardian). This must be signed by their legal guardian who will act as their guarantor for any booking contract with Sharon. Please note services will not go ahead until this permission agreement has been signed, regardless of whether payment has been made or not
- Styles that incorporate extensions (not provided by the stylist) will carry a surcharge of £15-£25 to allow for the additional time take to prepare and style the extra hair. All prices quoted at the time of booking are for styling regular hair only. Any extra charges will be applied to the final invoice
- Your quote will have been calculated with consideration to unsociable hours if applicable and a specific start and finish time. If may not be possible for Sharon to stay longer than agreed if she has another client to accommodate after you
- In the event that Sharon is able to remain with you for longer than planned due to circumstances including but not limited to; extra waiting time between working on members of your party or late start due to you not being ready or at the agreed location on time, a fee will be chargeable of £25 per extra hour or part thereof
- In all circumstances, the limit of liability for both parties will be no greater than the total cost of the booking
- As the client you must inform Sharon of any issues that may affect the use of any equipment or products. Including, but not limited to: allergies, medical conditions and sensitivities. Sharon will not be held liable for any losses that may occur due to the client neglecting to inform them of a condition
- Sharon reserves the right to refuse services to the client or any members of the party, for but not limited to; threatening or abusive behaviour
- Any additional services on the wedding day must be notified to Sharon prior to the appointment. She has a right to refuse extra people should this not allow her to complete everyone with ease in the time allocated
- As the client you agree to allow Sharon to use any photographs, taken by the her or a professional photographer, for promotional purposes which include but not limited to; websites and social media pages.
- As the client you agree to cover any necessary travel expenses agreed at the time of the quote. This includes but not limited to; parking costs, congestion and toll charges. Additional charges can be applied by Sharon for circumstances not mentioned at the time of quotation or a change in location
- For an additional fee Sharon will happily held dress the Bride (for corset or buttoned back dresses) or Bridesmaids for an additional fee. If this service has not been booked before your special day, if time allows she is happy to assist and this service will be invoiced to the bride within 7 days of the wedding day
- Sharon agrees to travel within a 10 mile radius free of charge. Destinations over 10 miles each way, mile round trip, will result in a small travel fee of no greater than 45p per mile
Your Contract With Us
By entering into an agreement with Sharon for her professional services, you hereby agree to abide by and be bound by these terms and conditions. Sharon reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions without prior notice; however she will always honour terms and conditions agreed with you when your booking was agreed within reason.
SHARON M HARRIS TRADING AS ADORNARE
150 HIGH STREET, HALLING, ROCHESTER, KENT, ME2 1BZ
07557 942798 [email protected]