Terms and Conditions
On payment of the deposit you are agreeing to the terms and conditions stipulated in this document
Securing The Event
- Quotations (unless part of a promotional discount) are valid for a maximum of 30 days. Once the deposit has been received the prices for each individual will not change. If the deposit is not paid until after the 30 days the prices can be subject to change
- You will be asked to secure the booking with an agreed non-refundable booking fee. Depending on how far in advance your wedding day is booked the booking fee can range from £50-£100 or 50% of the balance of your booking, this includes the Trial and Wedding Day. The booking fee secures your dates for your trial and holds your wedding date. If you secured your wedding date with a £50 or £100 deposit, 50% of the final balance will be due for payment 3 months before the wedding day. If you paid a deposit of £50 and the size of your bridal party requires additional stylists a further non-refundable deposit of £50 per stylist will be required.
- The final balance is due 2 weeks prior to your wedding day. The booking fees and deposits are deducted from the balance due on the wedding day, not the trial.
- Additional ladies can be added to the booking up to 6 weeks before the wedding day, again a 50% booking fee per person / per service is required as confirmation
- If you decide you do not want to go ahead with your booking, within the first 14 days (day 1 being from when you contacted Sharon to book, not when the deposit was sent), a full refund will be sent back to yourself. After this cooling off period no refund will be given should you choose to cancel
- A wedding day or trial booking are not secured until a deposit/booking fee has been paid. Appointments are not held for any period of time without payment
- Trials booked on a Sunday will incur a £25 surcharge. During the wedding season trials for a weekend can only be booked for the afternoon. Weekend appointments are extremely limited
- Payments are only accepted via bank transfer or cleared cheque prior to the appointment. Sharon does not accept any cash payments on the day
- Failure to make payments within the agreed timescale could result in your wedding date being released. If there are any problems with meeting payments please contact Sharon immediately so a new agreement can be made
- Payment plans can be set on request (subject to an initial £50 deposit), provided the final balance is received no later than 4 weeks prior to your wedding date. Minimum monthly payment will be £30 and will incur a small admin fee of £10-£20 depending on the length of time of the plan (this is to cover the monthly update to your paperwork and extra bank charges incurred for small frequent payments)
- Any alterations/change of appointment etc could possibly result in an administration fee of £25.00
- Should you need to rearrange your trial booking this must be arranged not later than 2 weeks prior to your appointment, otherwise a fee will apply. Complete cancellation a trial is non-refundable
- In the unlikely event that you need to cancel your booking, you must do so at least 8 weeks before the confirmed date in writing and with a telephone call, for cancellations 8-4 calendar weeks before the appointment will result in 50% of the final balance being paid. Any cancellations made within 4 calendar weeks of the appointment will be subject to 100% payment of all outstanding fees due within 7 days of cancellation.
- If it is necessary for you to change or reschedule the wedding to an alternative date or time, provided there is a minimum of 60 days notice, Sharon will apply the initial deposit paid to the revised date/time provided it is available. Should Sharon not have availability for the revised date/time your initial deposit is non-refundable and will therefore be forfeited and the cancellation charges above will apply if the initial wedding date is within 8 calendar weeks.
- Sharon is within her rights to turn down any additional members to the party if it is not feasible for the party to be completed in the allocated time
- Deposits/booking fees taken for your booking are non-refundable. Lost deposits cannot be used to pay towards any outstanding balance for services still taking place. If you wish to increase the size of your booking extra non-refundable deposits will be required
- Any reductions to the party size or services requited made within the last month of the wedding date will still require full payment. Services cannot be transferred to another member of the party. Reduction of services made more than a month before the date will receive a 50% refund of the full value, deposits are non-refundable.
- Cancellation by Sharon due to unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to; problems rendering her ability to perform her obligations to you, will result in a full refund if Sharon is unable to provide a suitable substitute. No further compensation will be offered
Cancellations/Reschedules Due To Covid 19
- For weddings that are rearranged due to a NATIONAL LOCKDOWN: If you have to reschedule your wedding due to the government restrictions, provided your new date is available your booking will be moved over for you. If your new date is not available the booking fee/deposit paid to secure your original date will be retained to cover the administration work already received. If your wedding date falls within 4 weeks of the expected end to lockdown at the point of contact this will also apply to your booking. If you have had a trial, your lipstick will have already been purchased for you ready for your wedding day, you then have the option of buy this at cost price, plus £2 p&p
- For weddings that are rearranged due to GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS: If you decide to reschedule your wedding day due to government restrictions (limited numbers/no reception allowed etc) and your wedding date does NOT fall within a National Lockdown at the point of contact, the booking fee/deposit paid to secure your original date will be retained to cover the administration work already received. An additional booking fee of £50, per stylist, will be required to secure your new date for you, with all the services at the prices you were originally quoted.
- For weddings that are keeping the original date but have a reserved date: If you are keeping your original wedding, but have another date reserved, a £50 booking fee, per stylist, will be required for that second date to hold this in your name. If you get married on the original date, that booking fee will be moved over and off set against the balance on your wedding day. If you decide to get married on the reserve date and this is confirmed in writing more than 12 calendar weeks before the wedding day, your booking fee for the original date will be transferred over to the new date and offset against the final balance. If you decide to get married on the reserved date and it is less than 12 calendar weeks before the original wedding date, the booking fee/deposit paid to secure your original date will be retained to cover the administration work already received.
- Full payment for your trial is due 2 weeks before your appointment
- Weekend availability for trial is very limited, on very rare occasions a Sunday may be opened in the diary for larger bridal bookings but this does carry a surcharge.
- Trials booked for a Saturday or week evenings are not available on a mobile basis, appointments are only available in the studio. Week day appointments (excluding school holidays) can be booked at a location of your choosing, however appropriate travel charges will apply.
- For a trial timings are allocated for each service (up to 90 minutes per service for brides hair or makeup, up to 60 minutes per service for all other members of the wedding party excluding flower girls/junior bridesmaids, these are up to 45 minutes for hair up). For each trial booking and additional 20 minutes is allocated for setting up and packing away.
- Should the trial over run these timings for reasons including and not limited to extra waiting time between clients, late start due to clients not being ready, or changes in the style required, should the diary allow for the extra time (during busy seasons 2 or more weddings/trials can be booking in one day therefore timings are vital) additional charges of £25 per extra hour or part thereof, will be invoiced and must be paid within 3 working days of the date of the invoice. In the event that Sharon is unable to stay after the agreed time an additional trial will have to be booked.
- All additional trials will be charged at the standard fees.
All Other Business
- All personal information held by Sharon is secured and not shared with third parties, unless permission is granted, and stored in a locked cabinet or a locked laptop. After your final appointment all sensitive information (excluding images) are deleted and disposed of in the correct manor.
- Every child under 18 years of age who wishes to have either Make-up or Hair services must complete a declaration form (basically, a signed letter of consent from the Legal Guardian). This must be signed by their legal guardian who will act as their guarantor for any booking contract with Sharon. Please note services will not go ahead until this permission agreement has been signed, regardless of whether payment has been made or not
- Styles that incorporate extensions (not provided by the stylist) will carry a surcharge of £15-£25 to allow for the additional time take to prepare and style the extra hair. All prices quoted at the time of booking are for styling regular hair only. Any extra charges will be applied to the final invoice
- Your quote will have been calculated with consideration to unsociable hours if applicable and a specific start and finish time. If may not be possible for Sharon to stay longer than agreed if she has another client to accommodate after you
- In the event that Sharon is able to remain with you for longer than planned due to circumstances including but not limited to; extra waiting time between working on members of your party or late start due to you not being ready or at the agreed location on time, a fee will be chargeable of £25 per extra hour or part thereof
- In all circumstances, the limit of liability for both parties will be no greater than the total cost of the booking
- As the client you must inform Sharon of any issues that may affect the use of any equipment or products. Including, but not limited to: allergies, medical conditions and sensitivities. Sharon will not be held liable for any losses that may occur due to the client neglecting to inform them of a condition
- Sharon reserves the right to refuse services to the client or any members of the party, for but not limited to; threatening or abusive behaviour
- Sharon strongly recommends that brides purchase a wedding day insurance plan to cover should the need arise and your wedding day has to be rearranged or cancelled. Weddings can be an extremely expensive time and that small additional cost for insurance will help to ease the burden should it be needed
- Any additional services on the wedding day must be notified to Sharon prior to the appointment. She has a right to refuse extra people should this not allow her to complete everyone with ease in the time allocated
- As the client you agree to allow Sharon to use any photographs, taken by the her or a professional photographer, for promotional purposes which include but not limited to; websites and social media pages.
- As the client you agree to cover any necessary travel expenses agreed at the time of the quote. This includes but not limited to; parking costs, congestion and toll charges. Additional charges can be applied by Sharon for circumstances not mentioned at the time of quotation or a change in location
- For an additional fee Sharon will happily held dress the Bride (for corset or buttoned back dresses) or Bridesmaids for an additional fee. If this service has not been booked before your special day, if time allows she is happy to assist and this service will be invoiced to the bride within 7 days of the wedding day
- Sharon agrees to travel within a 10 mile radius free of charge. Destinations over 10 miles each way, mile round trip, will result in a small travel fee of no greater than 45p per mile
Your Contract With Us
By entering into an agreement with Sharon for her professional services, you hereby agree to abide by and be bound by these terms and conditions. Sharon reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions without prior notice; however she will always honour terms and conditions agreed with you when your booking was agreed within reason.
SHARON M HARRIS TRADING AS ADORNARE
150 HIGH STREET, HALLING, ROCHESTER, KENT, ME2 1BZ
07557 942798 [email protected]